Originally conceived in 1926 by famed architect D. Wesley Coulter for himself, and part of prime Hollywoodland, this outstanding example of Spanish architecture with all the vintage character blended with modern comforts and standards. Sited below the Hollywood sign with private terraces and patios with sweeping canyon views, light filled public rooms. Style and warm elegance define the barreled ceiling L.R. with Fireplace; 3 sets of French doors leading to a view balcony; alcove office; 100 case capacity wine cellar & tasting room. Formal dining, original rotunda entrance with French alcove entry. Beautiful original & updated baths with great tilework. Hand forged original lighting and iron railings, magnesite staircase and landing, high ceilings w/outdoor access to multi terraced grounds and patios. A rare offering in one of Los Angeles' finest canyons.