This Traditional home is made for entertaining and comfortable living. The entry and living room boasts impressive vaulted ceilings with stone flooring. Upstairs offers a luxurious master suite with bonus office/sitting room and spa-like master bath. There are also two en-suite spacious bedroom suites upstairs filled with natural light. The fourth bedroom suite is downstairs ideal for guests. French doors from the family room lead out to a relaxing and tranquil professionally landscaped backyard featuring an alfresco dining area, custom-built pizza oven and stacked-stone conversation fire pit, perfect for entertaining. Garage has been converted into detached office/bonus room. Located in one of Brentwood's premier neighborhoods and conveniently close to popular restaurants, markets, and shops.
Natural Stone is a great material that works wonders in bathrooms and eating areas as well as landscaping. Following is a list of the beautiful natural stones installed throughout the property :
· Italian Travertine - Formal Living Room Fireplace. This resilient stone easily tolerates extreme weather fluctuations thus is well suited to indoor installations. without the fear of scorching heat damaging your travertine.
· Bordo Grigio Marble - Downstairs Guest 1/4 Bath
· Giallo Veneziano Granite - Gray Kitchen Countertops. A beautiful dark yellow color, you can see that it is mottled with darker veins that are visible even from a distance.
As you get close to the stone its true beauty becomes apparent. You can see that the yellow bedrock is actually a variety of different tones. Ranging from almost light brown right the way through to golden yellow. There is also an apparent tinge of very light peach to the stone. The stone adds a luxurious feel to the countertops as it glistens in the light.
· Italian marble - Upstairs bedroom bathroom.
· Rojo Alicante from Spain. Upstairs bedroom bathroom. This Spanish stone from Levantina, Rojo Alicante, is a red marble with white veinage. It adds a bit of drama to any room.
· Brazilian Granite - Master Bathroom Baltic Brown & Adjoining Office Fireplace.
· Soapstone - Terrace BBQ Area. As a durable material, Soapstone can uphold in many environments. Even in your own landscaping!
· Soapstone and Mexican river stones used in front and rear garden landscape details. They provide a wonderful addition of color to the landscaping of this home.
· 2 A/C units; one for each floor
· Also to be noted, driveway automated gate openers are Viking brand
· Landscaping designed by Tom Stout
· A lot of storage space throughout the entire home
· Central vacuum system
· Spacious bedrooms
Gary Gold is a marquee name in luxury real estate and his sale of The Playboy Mansion sets a record as the first residence to sell over $100,000,000 in Los Angeles. Gary is also one of its most successful trend setting agents. He’s an internationally recognized expert known for his creative use of technology, marketing and publicity to sell some of the finest homes in the world.
Gary has sold thousands of estates and luxury properties over the course of his career and is a sought after speaker at industry conferences. Gary has been cited as an expert for publications and broadcasts that include CNN, Fortune, Barron’s, Wall Street Journal and The London Telegraph.
Gary Gold began his career in real estate over 25 years ago and has been a top producer with Hilton & Hyland since its inception.